Saturday, December 11, 2010

All The Rhymes - From Pre-Primary to Post-Nursey

Welcome to the wonderful world of rhymes! We all discovered this world when we were kids and then forgot quite a lot of it as we grew up.

It was when my little son started his school that I rediscovered some of the nursery rhymes I had learnt and discovered others that I hadn't.

Four years down, and I suddenly realized that I am losing them again! But I don't want to! In fact, I want to share them with all of you.

So here is this blog, where I'll try to punch in poems and rhymes for school kids and toddlers.

But it won't be just a collection of rhymes and poems. You'll find a whole lot more here. What would that be? Well, even I don't know as of now :)

But one thing is for sure - this is going to be a journey of fun and learning for your kids and that of rediscovery for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Enjoyed the post? Why not let me know.
Spotted scope for improvement? Please let me know.